Constant interaction with the assigned accounts and understanding of customer’s needs and expectations.
· Create initial profile (even if it’s not SEO optimized) for websites.
· Collect Customer’s content and create draft storyboards for media creation (case of video montages and or images/logos to be used).
· Execution of Customers’ digital campaigns (based on the commercial bundles available) by coordinating in-ternally at Infopaginas, provisioning at Platform systems as well as with external vendors.
· Analyze customer’s results (track reports), demonstrate ROI impacts and recommend actions that further improve results.
· Upselling to higher value bundles or individual add-ons, to increase account profitability (keeping in mind the customer’s best interests).
· Internal owner (at Infopaginas) of all actions that involve the assigned Account: new rollouts, analysis of results from customer’s digital services, create recommendations based on results, propose marketing ac-tions on services and retain/upsell to higher value digital bundles.
· Identifying, developing, evaluating marketing strategic plans, based on knowledge of organizational objec-tives, cost and markup factors and market characteristics.
· Create performance/management reports for all the Account under responsibility (per account and aggre-gated) and demonstrate contribution to the Company.
· Create tools to forecast Product adoption and monitoring of Product performance.
Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Advertising, Design or related field required, or the equivalent combina-tion of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Minimum three (3) years direct experience digital marketing or related.
Experience in handling projects that are time sensible and time-constrained based on a schedule.
Knowledge working with Google, Facebook, Social Media, Paper Click, Engine Marketing, and other programs.
Mastery of verbal and written communication skills that allow you to express yourself clearly in English and Spanish with internal or external staff and of any hierarchical level.
Excellent customer service skills.
Ability to work under pressure and ensure compliance with deadlines and established goals.
Ability to calculate figures and quantities such as percentages, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, in-terest, commissions and proportions.
Ability to handle high volumes of work and meet established deadlines.
Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously establishing priorities.
Ability to write, read and speak fluently both Spanish and English.
Computer literacy and proficiency in Apple applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.), Cloud base office, Adobe is needed.