Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : Bachelor of Business Administration / Financial Accounting, Financial Management
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Accounting/Auditing
Job Description :
The Compliance Program Analyst will identify and assess areas of significant business risk and will implement the best institutional audit practices line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit tasks.
- Identify and reduce all commercial and financial risks through the effective implementation and monitoring of the controls.
- Develop, apply and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practices.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Carry out investigations when necessary on the risks identified or notified.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure that audit information is complete, accurate and timely and will report to Management.
- Generally supervise the planned annual audits.
- Objectively review the organization's business processes.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the risk management procedures that currently exist.
- Protect the assets of the organization against fraud and theft.
- Ensure that the organization is complying with the relevant laws and statutes.
- Make recommendations on how to improve internal controls and governance processes.
- Review the work of authorized purchasing officials within the organization to ensure that suppliers and contracted service providers have been duly procured and that the contracting procedures and requirements of the organization have been duly documented.
- Develop and implement the fiscal supervision programs and procedures necessary to adequately prepare the organization for a variety of federal and state audits and monitoring visits.
- Analyze new legislation and changes in regulations in order to determine the impact on the finances of the organization; advise the Finance Director and Service Director accordingly, and devise strategies to deal with and comply with the changes; forecast income and expenses; and ensure compliance with the fiscal projections of the organization and federal and state requirements.
- Collaborate with the Accounting Office in the establishment of internal controls to guarantee the accuracy in the development of written tax policies and procedures. Involve the CFO and COO in the development of strategic fiscal plans for long-range; participate in the development of new programs to facilitate long- and short-term strategies and plan goals financial.
- Train and supervise professional, paraprofessional, and administrative accounting staff assigned to the Office of Tax Compliance; assign and review work plan goals and objectives; establish performance standards and evaluate the job; and will take disciplinary action, as necessary.
- Review and track the time records of work done on the staff's "FTE Tracker" platform. supervised.
- Will comply with the reading of the proposal that applies to his Clinic, Project or Department.
- f necessary, the employee will use his personal vehicle to carry out official functions that may be required, according to the need for service. He must have a valid driver's license and that of the vehicle and comply with the Personal Vehicle Use Policy established by the company for these purposes.
- Keep daily records that accurately reflect the time of the work done on the "FTE Tracker" Platform in order toto comply with federal regulations and certify that the charges are accurate, allowable, reasonable and properly assigned.
- Will perform any other function that the Chief Executive Officer or his representative deems necessary, by mutual agreement and prior communication.
- Availability to travel.
- Availability to work extended hours.
Required Qualifications :
Special skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Management of computer systems (Word, Excel)
- Peachtree: advanced knowledge.
- Excel: expert.
- Time management
- Management of priorities
- Reading comprehension
- Writing writing (English / Spanish)
- Oral expression
- Management of office materials
- Vision of the work of the Institution
- Decision making
- Analytical thinking with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
- Solid understanding of accounting principles and practices.
- Meticulous attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Planning and financial strategy.
- Profitability management.
- Strategic planning.
- Promote process improvement.
- Forecast, Corporate Finance.
- Financial skills
Accreditation as a Certified Public Accountant. (preferred)
Accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors (preferred)
• Minimum of five (5) years in the public and/or private sector and non-profit agencies (preferred).
Minimum of two (2) years in an internal audit environment.
Minimum of two (2) years in Fraud Auditing.