Chief HR Officer
1. Delivers HR support to the organization and ensuring HR delivery is in fully aligned to strategic goals in the functional areas.
2. Supports managers and teams enhancing their capability to deliver strategy into action, manage their people, implement change and build relations with key stakeholders (internal and external).
3. Facilitate a talent development process and tools in order to provide and develop a diverse talent pipeline for both the short and medium term needs of the organization.
4. Develop, facilitates and/or conducts training, and development programs to instruct managers, supervisors, and workers in areas such as supervisory skills, conflict resolution skills, interpersonal communication skills, and effective group interaction skills among others.
5. Bring HR insight (including Employee and Industrial Relations) to bear on all people related issues (people, capabilities, organization, leadership and culture).
6. Facilitates the Talent strategy for FPR with active insight and analysis of the organization related to opportunities and goals (e.g. Talent Management tools/ processes and diversity metrics, etc).
7. Implement, and coordinates change initiatives to support enhanced organizational effectiveness within the organization.
8. Interacts with functional colleagues within and outside the organization to ensure alignment of HR activity in the spirit of FPR culture.
9. Monitors and addresses legal compliance issues to by ensure that the organization complies with local and national laws. 10. Deliver Employee Relations (ER) to the business knowledge of legislative and consequent impact on the organization.
11. Encourages groups and individuals to work collaboratively by focusing on the common purpose of the team. 12 Develop and administers an effective talent adquisition, development, and retention programs. 13. Establish and monitors of HRKPIs to measure HR function effectiveness. 14. Define and implement actions to elevate and maintain the organizational engagement level and be identified as a great employer.