CX Digital Coordinator
The digital campaign coordinator position has the mission of supporting management in the implementation of the CX plan, in relation to communication through the CX platform selected by the company and in support of the business objectives. It also executes the institutional campaign efforts in the commercial and after-sales areas. It is the link between the Marketing department and CX for the execution and measurement of the campaigns.
Experience and knowledge in:
• Measurement of results of digital campaigns, email marketing and SMS, among others.
• Audience segmentation and target development.
• Development of Customer Journeys for campaigns.
• Management of CRM platform, preferably MS Dynamics.
• Creation of email marketing campaigns, SMS and calls.
• Writing and creating content for email marketing.
• Community Management of social platforms.
• Development of quantitative and qualitative surveys to obtain customer insights.
• Loyalty and VoC programs.
• Committed to innovation and creativity to offer the best customer experience.
- BA in Business Administration with a concentration in Digital Marketing, Communications, market research, statistics.
- Minimum two years of experience in developing digital campaigns, managing networks social, and monitoring of results. Customer service skills.
- Requires availability to work overtime and schedule on weekends when there are activities.
- Available to travel in and out of Puerto Rico.
- Microsoft Office and Dynamics CRM.
- Business Writing.
- Management of languages: Spanish and English.