Delivery Coordination Manager
Under the leadership of the Operations Director the main objective of this role is to provide ongoing oversight of the Delivery Coordination Team. This team is accountable for scheduling the delivery of medication to different sites. (e.g. patient home, MD office, Infusion Center) . The Manager will manage all aspects of the department functions, including personnel, systems, initial and on going training and employee development.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Holds self and others accountable for measurable high quality and timely .
- Ensure team schedules timely delivery of medication by upon health plan and or PAP approval, contacting the patient, their representative and or HCP office to agree on medication delivery date, time and location and complete documentation. Will secure co pay/deductibe payments if applicable and will identify location of original prescription
- Develops/refines processes and procedures and ensures they are consistently applied across the Delivery Coordination Team.
- Leads Change – acts as a catalyst for organizational change and employee engagement.
- Makes decisions that produce high quality results by applying technical knowledge, analyzing problems and calculating risks.
- Partners with other Teams when necessary. (e.g. Pharmacy – medication inventory, Coverage Determination Part D & PAP – co pay amounts, etc.)
- Assesses and analyses team performance, identifies performance gaps and provides feedback and coaching
- Responsible for leading a team through teaching, coaching and inspiring by fostering a sense of energy, ownership and a responsibility for the flawless execution of commercial excellence; engage in the selection and hiring process as needed.
- Administers company personnel policies and follows company staffing standards
- Enforcing policies and procedures to include business standards, maintaining customer satisfaction levels and improving quality of service.
- Collaborates with key business partners on process and or operational improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of Delivery Coordination team.
- Monitoring and assessing staff’s compliance with the Company’s rules and procedures related to behavior with Patients and Co-workers, attendance, dress code, productivity standards and any other applicable instruction provided by Company’s management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Candidate Education and Experience:
- Pharmacy Technician Associate Degree -Pharmacy license and registration
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or business-related field (preferred)
- 2 years of leadership/people management experience is required
- Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals
- Prior experience working in Specialty Pharmacy preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook) is required;
- Knowledge of CPR+ (preferred)
Ability to communicate effectively in English and Spanish (preferred) .