The mission of the digital marketing coordinator position is to support marketing management in the implementation of the strategy. Digital and the development of brand content, in addition to compliance with the metrics established by the manufacturer for the digital and social platforms. It is the link between the marketing department and the digital agency, the dealers and suppliers.
Effectiveness and Efficiency
• Ensures compliance with the standards of visual identity of the brand in digital platforms and portals.
• Keeps the content and design of the brand portal updated in accordance with the manufacturer's guides (GSG, Global Style) Guide).
• Monitor brand portal activity to ensure you get the established conversion levels.
• Manages digital executions for compliance with effectiveness indicators (assigned by MAI and/or the manufacturer).
• Develops and executes, together with the digital agency, the SEO and SEM optimization strategy for all digital pages of the brand.
• Develops, together with the digital agency, content, interaction strategies and increased traffic on social platforms of the brand.
• Analyzes the performance and results of content publications on digital platforms.
• Development of strategies to increase the base of followers on digital and social platforms.
• Development of strategies, tools and tactics for generating prospects through digital platforms.
• Develops, monitors and analyzes strategies of interaction of followers of the brand on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, among other platforms, to improve indicators of effectiveness.
• Monitors dealer websites to ensure compliance with visual identity standards
of the brand.
• Assists dealers in the creation and implementation of their websites and management of social networks.
• Monitors the digital activity of the network to measure the level of activity of these.
• Supports the digital marketing training of the dealer network.
• Identifies and recommends digital media and new growing technologies to assess opportunities for brand.
• Stay up to date on the latest digital marketing trends.
• Manages basic graphic design applications for the development of visual content.
• Liaison between the creative agency, media agency and Motorambar for the coordination of digital marketing actions.
• Supports grantees in their internet and social media efforts.
• Coordinates and ensures compliance with regulations in data collection, in accordance with the laws and policies of
• Develops and implements prospecting strategies for the capture of leads to comply with the KPIs established by the
• Monitors lead capture behavior and results.
• Assists marketing management in the preparation of the annual plan and budget of executions for digital media.
• Custody of the update of the specifications of the models on the website of the brand relying on the Analyst/Product Planner.
• Supports the Aftermarket Marketing Coordinator in the digital executions of the marketing of parts and services.
• Communicates to the CRM department the digital campaigns for the effective monitoring of them.
• Supports the other activities that are developed in the marketing department.
- Experience in developing pages, social networks and digital campaigns; preferable knowledge in the management of advertising agencies.
- Experience in marketing data analysis and tools.
- Customer service and writing skills.
- Microsoft Office, intermediate level
- Domain of Google Analytics, Web Analytics, Google AdWords.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS, JAVA Scripts and web development tools.
- Knowledge of SEM & SEO