Location : Catano
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : Bachelors Degree in Bussines Administration
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Service
Job Description :
Produce additional revenue to the business unit by selling financing programs, service contracts, and products to customers of new and used units. Support the sales department of new and used in the closing and billing processes.
Effectiveness and Efficiency
- Sell Service Contracts and Menu Items to customers of new and used units
- Verify that the documentation of each business is correct and complete
- Submit credit applications to financial institutions to obtain their approval and thus be able to achieve the sale of units
Negotiate with financial institutions the best terms and conditions of approval
- Present the F&I Menu and its options 100% of the time
- Ensure compliance with all federal and state confidentiality regulations in the handling of each client's information
- Actively participate in the training offered by the Manufacturer and the Distributor.
- Comply with the professional development plan that is established as a result of the performance evaluation or recommended by your supervisor.
- Receive the customer cordially
- Identify that the client being served is in fact the person who appears in the documentation presented
- Present the different financing alternatives to customers ensuring that they meet the expectations of customers and the business unit
- Follow up with new and used salespeople and sales managers to complete the documentation requirements of each file and case on a daily basis.
- Responsible for delivering each new and used file to the accounting department on a daily basis.
- Maintain clear and honest communication with financial institutions
- Explain clearly and in detail the benefits of each product offered
- Clearly explain the terms of the business to each client
- Communicate the interest rate offers of the different financial institutions to the Commercial Management
- Communicate the detail of the missing documents to collect business that is pending collection
Orientation to results
- Meet the sales volume targets of service contracts and their penetration established by the company
- Meet product sales volume targets set by the company
- Meet monthly penetration targets per financial institution set by the company
- Maintain a Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) in questions related to financing of not less than 95%
- Participate in the weekly sales meeting
- Participate in the weekly meeting of Contracts in Transit
- Support the sales force in closing actions and handling objections with customers
- Support in the management of collections of contracts pending collection
- Assist each seller if necessary in changes of invoices, contracts
- Work on any type of event that is assigned to support the development of the company.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in the area of Finance, Administration or Marketing or equivalent experience in the area of financing.
- Knowledge of the intermediate level programs of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of CDK Systems (ADP) or Reynolds & Reynolds
- Credit Report Interpretation
- Knowledge of electronic portals Financial Institutions