The selected candidate will be part of the team of the Financial Planning & Budget Department and will report to the Finance and Business Analysis Manager. Main responsibilities include Budget and financial reporting, quantitative analyses, and identification of process improvements.
- Participate in the preparation of annual budgets and rolling forecasts for small-medium size commercial entities.
- Prepare monthly reports on financial performance results, identify trends, and monitor departmental expenses for cost saving opportunities.
- Perform comparative analysis, financial graphs, and operational metrics to support Management decision making.
- Monitor capital projects spending vs. approved budgeted amounts.
- Identify and propose opportunities for improvement across processes and business functions to increase efficiencies and financial accuracy.
Participate in special assignments requiring financial analysis for new business opportunities and special projects to strengthen the financial health of existing businesses.
- Experience in the industries of real estate, retail or consumer goods,
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Knowledge in MRI Software and TMA is a plus.
- Self-starter, self-motivated with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and adeptness in the use of logic.
- Inquisitive with excellent communication skills (fully Bilingual).
- Demonstrate flexibility and can establish priorities upon new assigned tasks or projects.