Supervises and coordinates activities of employees workers engaged in installing, inspecting, testing, repairing, adjusting, construct and calibrating instruments within the manufacturing areas.
- Ensure maintenance work orders are processed in a timely manner
- Identify, evaluate and propose use of service and tool suppliers in accordance to applicable purchasing & contracting procedures.
- Generate requisiton for new parts and instruments
- Coordinate with production department the scheduling of machine repair or preventive maintenance.
- Directly supervise 15 to 30 employees
- Define and follow up on improvement of quality of maintenance service metrics in accordance to the Quality System guidelines
- Estimate worker hour requirements for completion of job assignments
- Interpret company policies to employees and enforce safety regulations
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, and job orders to workers, and assign duties
- Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product
- Propose changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of manufacturing facilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience
- Minimum 5 years of maintenance experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Preferably a background in Automotive or Electromechancal industry
- Work with Lean / DFT operations
- Knowledgable of Pneumatics, Hydraulics and instrumentation processes.