1. Responsible for the coordination of the work carried out in the production area, both machines and operators. the one that promotes the best distribution of time and work of the team to achieve the maximum possible production efficiency.
2. Collaborate with the Production Manager and/or Production Assistant in the definition of the production plan of the program and in the execution of the work plan.
3. Keep the record and file the documentation corresponding to the production.
4. Assist operators in any problem that may arise in the production area.
5. Make and carry out the control of production reports made daily.
6. Collaborate with the Production Manager in the hiring of external means necessary for the development of the production.
7. Assist the Production Manager in meeting the scheduled production rates.
8. Coordinate the delivery of finished products to the representative of the warehouse department in charge of picking up the production.
9. Generate maintenance order (red card), for any eventuality with the equipment in the plant.
10. Meeting with all plant personnel (leader, operators, mechanics and quality inspectors), 10 minutes before the start of the day to explain the priorities of the shift.
11. Reception of the plant to the previous turn. Make sure you receive the plant according to the standards.
12. Send mail at the end of the shift with a production report for the completed shift. Explain the activities carried out and any eventuality presented.