Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Food
Job Category : Consumer Products
Job Description :
Responsible for different initiatives, projects and activities, ensuring that they as well as the teams are in optimal condition for operations to flow effectively. Complying with policies and
Required Qualifications :
- Participates in the development and implementation of the strategic project plan.
- Preparation of the schedule with the times of each projected activity and work plan.
- Identifies and establishes responsibilities to project members.
- Preparation of the budget to be invested in the project resources.
- Monitoring and control of the resources allocated in the project.
- Supervision of the progress of the activities scheduled in the project.
- Collection and administration of project documents.
- Work together with the operation and support departments to ensure that each activity complies with the assigned times and budget.
- Prepare and submit progress reports to senior management.
- Present the final results of each project.
- Perform any other task inherent to the position assigned by your immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor, with at least 3 years of supervisory experience in project management: O, education and 5 Years of experience performing similar tasks can be considered. Project Management Certification (preferable)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent analytical skills (interpreting numerical data, budgets, reports, etc.), presentation (groups senior executives, clients and directors' committee).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Spanish and English (bilingual).
- Availability to work different shifts, weekends, holidays.