Location : Salinas, PR
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BA completed
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Responsible for the purchase of the MRP.
- Analysis and determination of the quantities of materials required by our manufacturing function. Procure the same to our suppliers, maintaining the correct inventory levels, avoiding short or excess material (MRP).
- Communicate periodically with customers and vendors as needed.
- Support in solving quality control problems both internally and externally in the raw material area.
- Monitor market trends and compare them with the current supplier and contract base, as well as generate alternatives that can be implemented in the face of any important change or need.
- Ask suppliers for the SDS of the products and materials purchased.
- Assist the sales team in updating information on prices, supplier, packaging and delivery time in order to quote active and/or potential clients.
- Ensure that all suppliers comply with the purchase acceptance requirements established in the contracts.
- Carry out performance evaluations of raw material suppliers using parameters such as: prices, deliveries on time, quality and any other that is defined as a guide.
- Provide support to the Production Planner or designated person to meet production requirements.
Required Qualifications :