Under the leadership of the Commercial Director the main objective of the Sales Manager is to lead a team of Sales Representatives that builds
customer service relationships with Physician Offices, Hospitals, and Infusion centers to maximize potential patient referrals for both of Alivia
Specialty and Alivia Infusion business. The Manager applies technical knowledge to solve problems, receives assignments in the form of objectives
and determines approach, resources, schedules, and goals. The Sales Manager consistently review performance metrics and promptly identify
and address emerging trends, opportunities and issues through specific actions plans by territory and line of business.
· In alignment with Alivia Health goals and objectives establishes and accomplish annual patient projections and sales goals and
objectives; these are ultimately agreed with the Commercial Director.
· Supervise Sales Representatives to ensure key metrics are achieved resulting in increased prescriptions and revenues; also ensures
quality of services and service level agreements are achieved.
· Monitor key performance indicators, identify opportunities for improvement and collaborate with employees to achieve improvements
· Responsible for motivating and providing feedback on performance for Sales Representatives as well as hiring and training new sales
· Coach individual Sales Representatives one on one to help them improve customer service and sales performance.
· Evaluate, promotes training and continuous education for direct reports
· Identify and deal with personnel issues in a proactive and timely manner, ensures involvement of key stakeholders for resolution and
appropriate follow up as necessary.
· Regularly analyze the market landscape to understand competitive positions, market dynamics and seek opportunities
· Identify new opportunities to promote revenue, growth, and profitability
· Collaborates with pharmacy operations team to ensure superior customer satisfaction and execution of Alivia Specialty as well as sales
unit goals and objectives. For this purpose, maintains frequent contact with other managers/directors across the operation. The Sales
Manager must ensure that both teams work in a synchronized manner. Alivia Infusion Services personnel may provide specialty
pharmacy services as an added value to customers but shall not erode Alivia Specialty’s.
· Ensures accurate and timely documentation by all employees
· Attend industry meetings and connect with Associations to understand customer needs.
· Complies with the company’s HR policies, Code of Conduct and all department policies and procedures, including protecting confidential
company, employee and customer information and attending work punctually and regularly.
· Performs other duties as assigned
· 5 years of previous supervisory experience is required.
· Prior experience working in Specialty Pharmacy or Home Infusion is preferred
· Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals
· Demonstrated capability with coaching and developing personnel
· Previous experience with coordinating and leading projects
· Strong Leadership Skills; demonstrated ability to unite a team under a shared vision and understand what motivates each member.
· Business acumen – keeps up with current and future pharmaceutical industry in Puerto Rico, and subject matter
expertise on the specialty pharmacy and Home Infusion practices and trends in the marketplace
· Action oriented – proactively takes action, stretches themselves and others – capitalizes on opportunities
– entrepreneurial mindset, willing to take calculated risks
· Directs work – provides clear direction and accountabilities, delegates, monitors progress on work and
results, removes obstacles
· Drives Results – pushes self and helps others to achieve results, a track record of meeting/exceeding
· Accountability – takes responsibility for all work activities, outcomes, and actions; follows through on
· Collaboration – works cooperatively across teams and broader organization to achieve shared goals,
proactive and intentional sharing of information/insights
· Communicates effectively – actively listens and communicates in a clear, compelling, and concise
· Develops Talent – develops others through coaching, feedback, exposure, and stretch assignments,
encourages developmental moves
· Thinks Strategically - intuitively makes connections and associations - Challenge the status quo and offer