Salesforce Developer with extensive Service Cloud Experience
Location : Santo Domingo
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Computer Software
Job Category : Computers-Software
Job Description :
Required Qualifications :
• Proficiency in the English language, required.
• 5 – 8 years of total IT experience with at least 5+ years of Salesforce Project development experience (Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ & Service Cloud).
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Strong development experience in Lightning Design System (LDS) and Lightning Components Development.
• 7+ years of Salesforce customization and configuration experience in Sales Cloud & Salesforce CPQ.
• Well versed with customization and configuration best practices.
• Hands on development experience using Salesforce configuration and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes etc.,
• Integration experience using integration techniques - REST, SOAP APIs, Auth and Single Sign-On.
• Hands on experience with Salesforce governor limits, Sharing rules and security model.
• Review Epics/User-stories, clarify requirements and Estimate user stories.
• Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like Metadata API, GIT, VS Code, Jenkins, JIRA etc.
• A thorough understanding of Salesforce Deployment Process and tools like SFDX, Jenkins and Force.com IDE.
• Ability to engage in improving software delivery using DevOps and other Agile methods.
• 5+ years of development experience with Salesforce.
2+ years of development experience in Lightning.
• Salesforce certifications preferred.