Senior Desktop Support
Location : Santo Domingo RD.
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Computer Software
Job Category : Computers-Hardware
Job Description :
- We are looking for an SME who is well-versed in directory services, collaboration tools and IT asset management etc. while acting as an IT lead, the successful candidate will develop, contribute, interpret and communicate technical and strategic initiatives and also ensure they align with organizational goals, standards, and objectives
- Responsible for the supervision, implementation and maintenance of computer systems
- Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
- Manage IT assets, wi-fi and VPN infrastructure
- Responsible for handling new user onboarding and exit processes.
- Assuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of Google workspace / Office 365
- Strong knowledge of Windows Active directory, DNS, and DHCP
- Competent in at least one scripting language
- Experience in maintaining technical documentation
- Fair understanding of MDM Solution (Preferably Airwatch)
- Strong knowledge of Wi-fi and VPN infrastructure
- Strong network troubleshooting skills
- Strong adherence to policy and process is a must
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experienced working with ServiceNow and Jira