Sr. Data Base Administrator Operations
Administers, maintains, develops and implements policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the company databases. Performs creation, maintenance and administers databases on-premises and on cloud.
Performs duties through methods and actions that are consistently ethical and in total compliance with the laws, applicable regulations, Code of Ethics, corporate policies and guidelines and rules of conduct. Completes corporate trainings and certifications intended for the detection and prevention of money laundering related activities and fraud, insider training and conflict of interest policies and procedures, as applicable.
• Experience working with Oracle Dataguard, RMAN, RAC and/or Microsoft Always-On.
• Knowledge in NoSQL or RDBMS database administration.
• Knowledge in Unix/Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
• Desirable knowledge on Cloud Services (Azure, AWS, and others).
• Desirable with knowledge on OEM and Toad products.
• Preferably knowledge on Foglight or similar tools.
• Excellent analytical skills; ability to research and synthesize complex and diverse data.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in a collaborative environment.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
• Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
• Able to accomplish tasks and projects within established timeframes and quality standards.
• Proficient in English and Spanish, both written and verbal.
Available to work extended hours, weekends and/or holidays as needed and the availability to travel as required supporting projects in the region.