TA & Retention Partner
The Culture & Experience Specialist is a key team member who works closely with Talent Management Director, People & Comm team and business units while promoting our company-wide best practices and quality standards in talent management.
- Host the Talent Acquisition cycle, from a coordination, compliance standards, and optimization perspective; in coordination with HR Partners and Talent Management Director; role scope will vary depending on Management Level and requisitions volume.
- Complete pre-employment process for all new hires; prepares for new hires’ first day and supports the onboarding activities coordination with Hiring Managers and HR Partners; role scope will vary depending on Management Level.
- Participate in retention's strategies deployment and connect the Business Unit's Employee Experience initiatives with OKRs master plan; coordinate a company wide calendar for Employee Activities and “Meet your CEO” Roundtables.
- Provide a company-wide monthly executive summary for Onboarding, Engagement & Exit Surveys, as administered by HR Coordinators.
- Coordinate company-wide activities, partnering with Business Units, for Internal mobility and Employee Referral programs.
- Create qualitative and quantitative reports/data analysis (English and Spanish) following assigned events and interventions; administer Employee Net Promoter Score.
- Provide support in training and development activities coordination by securing training rooms and materials in coordination with HR Partners and other People's team members.
- Protect organization’s value and HR operations by keeping information confidential. Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Comply with policies and procedures; reporting needed changes and/or alert when deviations are observed; assists in Talent Acquisition related audits.
- Promote a quality and service culture by collaborating with business units and other functions, answering questions, requests or participate in projects, as needed.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, or equivalent.
- Three years of experience in a related role, including full-cycle corporate recruiting.
- Ability to gather and analyze information, then synthesize, present it with sound recommendations.
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate and integrate activities, resources, and teams effectively.
- Knowledge of labor laws, especially those related to recruiting and selection.
- Excellent communication in English and Spanish (written and verbal, either individually or for groups).
- Quick learner, detail oriented, and strong sense of ownership.
- Ability to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment.
- Proficiency in Office and HRIS.
- Hybrid (on-premises and remote, as needed)
- Full time job